Why Choose Us
Ambrogio Rinieri started a business of his own in Predappio(Forlì- Italy) in 1944, manufacturing mainly animal drawn ploughs.
The machinery range quickly developed.
In 1945 Ambrogio married Agostina Zanetti, who became his invaluable helper, bore him 4 children, and continued the business after his premature death in 1968.
This was a very difficult period, because the factory had just transferred to new premises in Forlì.
Agostina could rely only on her two brothers and her oldest daughter.
From the beginning the business has always been a family concern.
During the seventies a son-in-law, and later her son joined the firm.
In 1978 the business became 'RINIERI AMBROGIO SaS', a company formed by Agostina Zanetti, her son and her 3 daughters, and the manufacture of industrial shelving was started in a new building.
In 1981-83, during the agricultural recession, part of the factory was used for working sheet metal and plate.
Since then we have had three manufacturing areas.
Presently our company employs 45 workers in roughly 5,000 sq metres of buildings on 25,000 sq metres of land.
In 1990 Mrs. Zanetti passed most of her responsibility to her son(Agricultural machinery and commerce), her son-in-law(industrial shelving and carpentry) and her daughter(financial accounting and foreign trade).
In September 2000 the business became 'RINIERI SRL'.